Prosthodontic Associates of New York

In 1931 Dr. Theodore (Teddy) Goldin established a first class dental practice that would eventually become Prosthodontic Associates of New York, P.C. He opened a three operatory practice on the Upper West Side of Manhattan and thrived there for over 30 years. In 1955, Teddy moved the practice to mid town and in 1967, his son Dr. Joel Goldin, took over the practice. Finally, in 1981 the practice was moved to it's current location across from Grand Central Station with 6 state of the art operatories and an in house laboratory. In 1986, Dr. James Abjanich joined the practice. In 2001, Dr. Edward Goldin (Teddy's grandson) and third generation Goldin dentist joined the practice. Prosthodontic Associates of NY has provided continuous care for our patients for almost 80 years. In 2016 Dr. Michael Donovan joined the practice. With the adoption of digital x-rays, adoption of digital impressions, in-office crown milling unit, dental implants and an in house laboratory, Prosthodontic Associates of NY continues to be one of the premier dental practices in Manhattan.